Electrik Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator/Administration Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator/Administration Application Empty Moderator/Administration Application

Post  EggoGamer Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Name: Well my steam name is EggoGamer and so is my forum name, my character I play as on the server is DumbleDore
How often you play: Everyday in the summer I play around 3+ hours might go down in school year I will always be on 1 a day unless I'm on vacation or something.
Why you think you'd be a good Moderator: I'm good at solving problems and compensating on for both sides. I think I can keep sanity among the players pretty well. I see there are not many Moderator Applications and I would like to be in the group of em!! Smile I can definatly be fun but when it comes to griefers theres no goofing around I want to keep griefers off of the server because they are a menice to the server and the people in it. Althought I'm fairly new to terraria and the elements in it I am a fast learner. I let my emotions out when needed. I may be young to be a Mod but I can see it as a good thing and a bad thing.
The Good: Many of the players are between the ages of 10 to 20 I kinda fit in the middle meaning I know what they might mean or know what they are coming from. I think it is a good thing to have a range of ages for a mod so that older mods can keep everyone in line. Middle age type mods to kinda keep sanity among the higher age teens and a younger type mod to keep the sanity of the younger teens or "tweens."
The Bad: When I'm younger I'm not open to what has happend in life as some people are I think I have a good grasp on life but surly I have yet to excperience all.
Are you good at managing players: Most definatly I can keep peace among the players in the server. I can keep track of who is doing what and who is doing what they aren't supposed to
Are you good at settling arguments: I would say yeah I'm good at settling arguments. The more details I have the better I am ovbiously. I can solve arguments better than I can play terraria. Haha I have alot to learn about terraria but I'm learning fast and no better to learn than to be amoung the best.
Past experience as an Admin/Mod: I have yet to be a mod of a server of terraria but I've been a mod and admin countless times in mincraft (Sumwhat the same consept) I have been a mod of big severs and admin for big servers. I have also run a minecraft server.I closed my server do to not having the money nor the time to keep it running.

Thanks for reading my application
EggoGamer (DumbleDore)

Last edited by EggoGamer on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
EggoGamer
EggoGamer

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Administration Application Empty Re: Moderator/Administration Application

Post  BrianG Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I vote... YES!
BrianG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Administration Application Empty Re: Moderator/Administration Application

Post  EggoGamer Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks Brian I know this is fast and all but do you think my app is worthy of a admin spot giving I put in the admin application settings/questions??

Name: Well my steam name is EggoGamer and so is my forum name, my character I play as on the server is DumbleDore
How often you play: Everyday in the summer I play around 3+ hours might go down in school year I will always be on 1 a day unless I'm on vacation or something.
Why you think you'd be a good Administrator: I'm good at solving problems and compensating on for both sides. I think I can keep sanity among the players pretty well. I see there are not many Moderator Applications and I would like to be in the group of em!! I can definatly be fun but when it comes to griefers theres no goofing around I want to keep griefers off of the server because they are a menice to the server and the people in it. Althought I'm fairly new to terraria and the elements in it I am a fast learner. I let my emotions out when needed. I may be young to be a Admin/Mod but I can see it as a good thing and a bad thing.
The Good: Many of the players are between the ages of 10 to 20 I kinda fit in the middle meaning I know what they might mean or know what they are coming from. I think it is a good thing to have a range of ages for a mod so that older mods can keep everyone in line. Middle age type mods to kinda keep sanity among the higher age teens and a younger type mod to keep the sanity of the younger teens or "tweens."
The Bad: When I'm younger I'm not open to what has happend in life as some people are I think I have a good grasp on life but surly I have yet to excperience all.
Will you be deticated to Eletrik: Most sertainly I love the server!!
Are you good at managing players: Most definatly I can keep peace among the players in the server. I can keep track of who is doing what and who is doing what they aren't supposed to
Are you good at settling arguments: I would say yeah I'm good at settling arguments. The more details I have the better I am ovbiously. I can solve arguments better than I can play terraria. Haha I have alot to learn about terraria but I'm learning fast and no better to learn than to be amoung the best.
Past experience as an Admin/Mod: I have yet to be a mod of a server of terraria but I've been a mod and admin countless times in mincraft (Sumwhat the same consept) I have been a mod of big severs and admin for big servers. I have also run a minecraft server.I closed my server do to not having the money nor the time to keep it running.
Do you promise to not abuse your powers: Definatly YES I think that people that abuse powers are just showing the maturity level of themselvs and they show that they didn't deserve their powers. The reason the powers are the are to catch griefers and to keep sanity among the server.

Thanks for reading my application
EggoGamer (DumbleDore)

I know its your call obviously.Please consider me for any of the 2 spots!!
Get back to me soon!! Talk to you later!
EggoGamer
EggoGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down