Electrik Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to everyone

2 posters

Go down

Questions to everyone Empty Questions to everyone

Post  MockingBird Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm

This is topic where I have put questions that are interesting to me, and, maybe, people, who will have some general qestions, will put them here, so it will be easy to track them and answer on them. First, I want to explain the reason why I'm starting a new topic instead of sending personal message to administration. When the problem occurs and there is forum on similar theme I find needed topic and try all solutions that are described there. If I haven't found anything, I start new thread, because people may have same problem as me. And now let's move to exact questions.
1. I tried to connect to server, put IP and port in, then it started to connect... and connect... and connect - and the same thing in next 15 minutes. Twice. And 3 more tries 5 minutes long during the day. While server status is online. There already were few replies on official forums in Electrik server topic that described problem alike. Maybe thats because of region/version of Terraria/computer/other technical issues I don't know - it may be even unsolvable, but I hope that someone knows what to do.
2. Is it necessary to log in often (few times a week at least)? I mean, next week I go abroad to do alpinism for 2 weeks, then I may play for a while and take a week break from Terraria and then my lessons will start and I won't have much free time. I still will be pleased to play on Electrik, but is it OK to take breaks like this, or I should be very active if I want to play?
3. As I understood I may take 1 item from my main character, which is not made from hellstone. But if I take with me Rocket Boots or Night's Edge won't it be, you know, too overpowered? I just want to clarify situation, because I would probably like to give my character Rocket Boots (shoul be really nice, considering he is a Rogue).
Please answer my questions (especially first) as soon as possible, because I really, no, really really want to play on your server. If you're reading this, thanks for your attention and patience.
MockingBird
MockingBird

Back to top Go down

Questions to everyone Empty Re: Questions to everyone

Post  Nick354 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

1. Agent is very lazy... You'll learn this Very Happy Yes, the server is off because he's waiting for the plug-ins to update.

2. I get on almost the whole time its on Very Happy You can get on as much as possible.

3. I thought it was overpowered, but it really isnt. I took a muramasa but it really only helped me in fighting Razz

Hope these kinda help Smile
Nick354
Nick354

Back to top Go down

Post  MockingBird Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks! Hope that if same questions occur people will find this thread. By the way, one more question (though it is a bit off-topic): do you need a story or lyrics writer? Because I'm really interested in practicing my writing skills in english (writing in my native language already got common Razz ). Already posted few things on Terraria official forums (first one and second, which is better) and some people liked it, though nobody got too excited.
MockingBird
MockingBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum